- MRI Protocol Optimization and Safety Conference
October 17, 2016 - October 19, 2016
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
MRI Protocol Optimization and Safety Conference : A 24 hour program that presents in depth technical and clinical information on how one can develop and/or improve existing imaging protocols that are used for performing diagnostic MRA, MRE, body and angiographic exams (see program format) at all magnetic field strengths. All presentations will offer ideas and concepts that will address the ultimate goal of high image quality and patient throughput.
Bill Faulkner BS, RT (R)(MR)(CT) FSMRT, MRSO
MRI Educator & Consultant
William Faulkner & Associates, LLC
• MR Site and Patient Safety
• Gadolinium-Based Contrast Agent Safety
• Clinical Protocol Optimization
• Updates on Male and Female Cancer Imaging
• Off label Use of Breast Imaging & Considerations
• Relevant Studies in Gadolinium Deposition
• Pediatric Safety
Accreditation & Verification of Attendance
This MRI program has been submitted for approval of 24 hours category A CE technologist credit. To receive the maximum amount of credit hours, you must attend all the sessions. Verification of attendance policies will be in place for each lecture.