- Kanal’s MRMD/MRSO MR Safety Training Course - Atlanta
July 23, 2017 - July 26, 2017
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: Toll Free: (888) 683-4930
Educational Objectives & Course Description
The American College of Radiology Guidance Document on MR Safe Practices has solidly established itself as the standard of care for how one should safely practice in the MR environment. In addition to near universal acceptance throughout the radiologic community, it has been repeatedly established in innumerable legal actions as the standard against which our actions in this regard are judged. The ACR’s Guidance Document on MR Safe Practices calls for each MR site to name an MR Medical Director and/or MR Safety Officer, who would serve as the ultimate authority and resource for all questions and decisions related to MR safety. The recently published consensus document, “Recommended responsibilities for management of Magnetic Resonance safety” calls for establishing and naming a Magnetic Resonance Medical Director, Magnetic Resonance Safety Officer, and a Magnetic Resonance Safety Expert to oversee safety in MR environments. In this regard, there is a significant shortage of individuals in the world today who have sufficient background and knowledge in the subject matter to feel comfortable being named as the MR Medical Directors or MR Safety Officers for their MR imaging centers and sites. This course is specifically targeted to support those whose job it is – or will be – to fulfill these requirements of MR Medical Director or MR Safety Officer. For those considering becoming MR Safety Experts, this course is not intended to teach or review the quantification algorithms required of this title/position. It does, however, provide an exceedingly comprehensive introduction to and overview of all matters pertaining to MR safety, while simultaneously highlighting that which a reasonably trained MRMD and MRSO should be expected to know – and not know.
Venue: The Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Venue Phone: 404 237 1234
Venue Website: https://atlanta.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.htmlAddress:
3300 Peachtree RD, NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30305, United States
Luxury and Convenience at our Hotel in Buckhead
Recently named one of USA Today’s 10 Best Atlanta hotels, Grand Hyatt Atlanta is the perfect combination of sophistication, state-of-the-art amenities, and southern charm. Conveniently located on Peachtree Street, our Buckhead, Atlanta hotel puts you in the heart of Atlanta’s best shopping, dining, sports and live music.
Things You’ll Love About our Buckhead Hotel:
- Sophisticated rooms with views: 439 luxurious rooms and suites with views of Stone Mountain, the Atlanta skyline or our tranquil Japanese Zen garden.
- Convenient to I-75 and I-85: Enjoy easy access to Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson International Airport by taxi or the city’s MARTA transit system.
- Fashionable shopping: Walk to upscale shopping at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza malls, and the Shops at Buckhead Atlanta.
- Stunning meeting & event space: Host your next meeting or event in our new meeting spaces – or hold your dream wedding in our indoor and outdoor venues.
- Pool, gym, and Zen garden: Work out in the 24-hour StayFit Gym, take a dip in our seasonal outdoor pool, or take time to reflect in our Zen garden.