ASPNR Members please log in to get Member Pricing. Not an ASPNR member, click here to join.
If you would still like to register as a nonmember please choose Non-Member – Virtual or International Attendees – Virtual.
An Event with an ID of "14637" could not be found. Please contact the event administrator for assistance.
American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
3rd Annual Meeting
ASPNR 2021: One and Done!
January 9, 2021 – Virtual Learning and Fun!
If it’s January, it’s ASPNR! It is my great pleasure to invite you to attend the 3rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology, a virtual meeting c in pediatric neuroradiology! For just one day of your time, on January 9, 2021, you can learn about trending topics, earn CME/SA-CMES, and connect with colleagues.
Following our second super successful meeting in Miami in 2020, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will meet online, and we are very excited about the educational potential of this virtual meeting!
We have a compressed one-day program lined up for you that brings you the top speakers in our field. Expect to hear in-depth lectures on core and critical topics, puctuated by our ever popular Rapid-Fire Sessions. Panel sessions, including a comprehensive review of pediatric CNS manifestations of COVID-19 by international experts in the field, will be featured.
In addition, from a practical perspective, as the ABR has reduced SA-CMES requirements, you can meet of all of your annual SA-CMES educational requirements in the first month of the year – One and Done, Happy New Year! We plan to offer 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 4 SA-CMES credits for this one day meeting. And of course, the meeting will be concluded by our ever-popular Peds Neuro Gameshow with big prize money– winner takes all and your name lives in infamy!
This year’s program includes:
- 1 day of solid pediatric neuroradiology education
- Updates in trending topics in Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Expert lectures by top leaders in the field
- An opportunity to connect with our community online in the time of COVID-19
- Interaction-connection-ties with our greater pediatric neuroradiology community
Please virtually join us for the ASPNR’s 3rd Annual Meeting on January 9, 2021 for an excellent educational experience, where you will learn about pediatric neuroradiology, exchange ideas, catch up with friends in our chat room, and engage and exercise your competitive juices. This meeting will thaw you out of deep winter and get you primed for an excellent New Year!!
Thank you and stay safe!
Michelle Silvera MD
3rd ASPNR Scientific Meeting Program Chair
ASPNR Vice President
American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
At the completion of the meeting, attendees should:
- Identify commonly encountered brain, neck, and spine disorders in children.
- Explain the normal maturational changes of the developing central nervous system from the fetus through childhood.
- Describe the diagnostic nuances of pediatric demyelinating conditions and its manifestations within the brain and spinal cord.
- Know the current imaging approach to children with epilepsy and the prognostic significance of imaging abnormalities of the brain.
- Describe emerging considerations to diagnosis, assessment and treatment of metabolic disease in children.
- Know what new and advanced neuroimaging techniques are available in the clinical and research setting.
- Discuss how artificial intelligence and machine learning are being incorporated into diagnostic neuroimaging as part of precision medicine in the pediatric setting.
- Recognize neuroimaging abnormalities related to neonatal encephalopathy.
- Identify the changes to the diagnosis and nomenclature of pediatric neurological disease processes as a result in advances in molecular genetics.
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Northwest Imaging Forums and the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology. Northwest Imaging Forums is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Northwest Imaging Forums designates this live webinar activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM, and 4 SA-CMES credits for this one day meeting. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs): Northwest Imaging Forums has been granted Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology (ABR). This allows Northwest Imaging Forums to develop and implement SAMs that satisfy ABR Part II MOC requirements.