MRI represents a powerful imaging modality leveraged by neuroradiologists for screening, diagnosing, and monitoring various neurological conditions. Understanding advances and trends in neuro MRI, along with their potential impact on clinical practice, is essential for these professionals. In an effort to provide the neuroradiology community with the most up-to-date information, this symposium will cover updates and trends on the use of GBCAs in MR imaging, focusing on the impact of AI on the routine use of GBCAs and how best to optimize GBCA in clinical practice balancing retention and efficacy.
- Understand recent advances and trends as it relates to contrast use.
- Discuss how AI can be leveraged in neuro MR exams to reduce the dose of GBCAs while maintaining diagnostic quality.
- Discuss how to balance retention and efficacy in today’s clinical MRI practice.
The content of this CE Symposium is intended for healthcare professionals including Technologists and Others.
0.5 hour of Category A CE credit is pending approval by the ASRT. This activity may be available in multiple formats or from different sponsors. ARRT regulations state that an individual may not repeat a live activity for credit if it was reported in the same or any subsequent biennium.
Release Date: 6/24/2020 | Expires: 7/1/2021
David S. Enterline, MD, FACR
- Bracco Diagnostics Inc. – Consultant
- Merit Medical, Inc. – Consultant
Matthew J. Kuhn, MD, FACR
- No relevant financial disclosures – Investigational use only